Job title: Customer Service Agent
Employer: Holidays to East Africa ltd
Holidays to East Africa (Trading name: SAFARI 2 EAST AFRICA) is a Tour Operator Company based in the United Kingdom specialising in selling Safari Holiday packages to East Africa. We offer tailormade Safari itineraries throughout Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Zanzibar. We are currently recruiting experienced Customer Service Agents to work in our Manchester office.
This is an exciting part time job opportunity for a person who enjoy selling Safari Holidays, Beach Holidays, Honeymoon Holidays and cultural holidays to both discerning and unexperienced holiday makers.
Working within a friendly team, and liaising with suppliers in destination countries, the role will involve selling Safari Packages advising and responding to customer inquiries through emails, telephone and webchat. There is a possibility to work from home after a 2 month paid training.
Usual Tasks will involve:
• Communicating: dealing with calls and emails from customers and Suppliers.
• Selling Safari Holidays packages and inspiring tailor-made holidays maker, bespoke tours, beach packages, city breaks, cruises, family holidays, wildlife packages, weddings, honeymoons, educational trips, cultural holidays, hotels, villas.
• You shall be managing the customer from beginning to end whist offering excellent customer service from start to finish.
• Booking a wide range of travel services including hotels and tours.
• Offering recommendations and advice to customers on various destinations.
• Providing a cutting-edge customer service.
• Using your sales skills to convert enquiries into a sale
The condidate we are looking for should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Problem Solver/Creative Thinker
• Good communication skills (spoken and written)
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent team work/ Flexible working approach with the ability to self-motivate
• Computer literate
Hollinwood Business Centre, Albert St, Failsworth, Oldham OL8 3QP
£7.20/hr with Immediate start
Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission and must meet all legal requirements to work in the United Kingdom.
Send your C.V and covering letter to:
Emery Pacifique Igiraneza
See our website for more information about what we do: www.safari2eastafrica.com